Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

UNKNOWN - Garry MacLennan


'Unknown' is an ongoing and potentially massive project orchestrated by Glasgow photographer Garry MacLennan.  Acutely aware that when most people have their portraits taken they essentially 'act' in front of the camera, Garry uses intimate one to one portrait sessions in hopes to capture just a trace of the sitters elusive 'backstage' personality.

 

"The faces within these portraits are those which I have encountered throughout my Glasgow attendance. Some of them are my friends, some I have met for the first time, but all of them I have known of since before a friendship has blossomed, and in my opinion have affected Glasgow in their own way.

I will be posting a new portrait every week until I am done. Every four weeks the images will be available on the El Rancho Records website."

 Please follow Unknown and look out for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment